Tammy + Tuan | Romantic White Rock Engagement Session
Where do I even start with these two?!
I absolutely adore Tammy + Tuan like no other. The first time I met up with them last year and listened to their love story, I just knew how perfect they are for one another. I've watched how they talk to each other, how they compliment one another and how tender their love is for one another. Their pure affection is none like anything I've seen and that's what makes their relationship so special to me!
What do you love about each other?
- Tammy: I love that he is a kid at heart. He is a great partner and a great traveling companion.
- Tuan: I love how caring and loving she is. She is always concerned of others well being and is always going out of her way to make other people feel special.
Was it love at first sight?
- Tammy: For myself, I would never say I fell in love at first sight, but it was pretty darn close to love at first sight. He had me smitten the first time hearing his voice on the phone and meeting each other for the first time.
- Tuan: pretty much love at first sight. We were very comfortable when we first met and it just felt natural.
What is your favorite memory/part about your engagement session? Why?
- Tammy: We love our photographer and how she got us to become more comfortable in front of the camera because we are naturally awkward people.
- Tuan: My favorite part was near the end of the shoot when the sun was setting and we got more comfortable with taking pictures.
Can you feel their love radiating through these images?!
I cannot wait for December to come soon enough! They will be tying the knot at Firefly Gardens in Midlothian, TX. It's going to be a beautiful wedding for sure!