Vivian + Jason | Spring Dallas Arboretum & White Rock Lake Engagement Session
It is wedding month for Vivian + Jason, so what better way than to the start the early celebration by sharing their engagement session from this past Spring!
When I first met Vivian at the coffee shop, we clicked instantly. We were both bubbly, love dogs, and had similar past life experiences that we were able to relate with one another. But when she started talking about Jason, I just knew that I had to be a part of Vivian & Jason’s love story.
We had set to planned for a spring engagement session, and during the whole week it had been nothing but rain. Unexpectedly on the day of our sunshine, there was not a rain cloud in sight but was clear skies and sunshine - it couldn’t have been more perfect. We started at the Dallas Arboretum where everything was lush and green!
Then we went to White Rock Lake to play in the open field and chase the sunset. They say opposites attract one another and that is exactly how I would describe Vivian & Jason. Vivian is ambitious and bold, while Jason is quiet and observant. It was easy getting Vivian to smile and laugh but man, Jason is a tough one to crack! I am in no way am a funny girl and so trying to make Jason laugh by telling the only one joke that I know (What do you call, a three humped camel? PREGNANT! haha…) was worth it because I did get him to give me a genuine smile!
I just love the way they talk about each other! It’s so sweet and affectionate.
Question: What do you love about each other?
- Vivian: Jason’s heart. He is genuinely a good person and selfless. I love the way he loves me. Jason is better than everything I have dreamed of and I fall more in love with him every day. Every time I look at him, I feel like I’m home. He is my rock and makes me want to be a better person everyday. He makes me happier than I ever thought I could possibly be.
- Jason: I love her entire being, the love and warmth that she brings to a room is undeniably beautiful. Her genuineness is one of a kind and is always in the moment. She is the whole package, beauty inside and out. One in a million type of woman who luckily I get to call my wife.
Question: Do you have a funny, romantic, or touching story about your relationship?
- Vivian: We have so much fun together that we have many inside jokes. Even in the most serious situations, we find humor because of the chemistry we have, I love that.
- Jason: I think within the 2 years that we have been together that we have lots of each different stories about our relationship. So many that it is hard to pick out one because our time together is cherished and never wasted.
Question: What are you most looking forward to most after getting married? - Vivian: To be this happy forever knowing that I get to spend my life with such an amazing man. I am excited to have kids and travel together, I’m so grateful that Jason chose me.
- Jason: Starting a family and buying a home would be a dream come true. Sharing new experiences and traveling with Vivian to new and never been to locations all over the world.
Aren’t they just darling?! Needless to say, I am super excited about their elegant backyard wedding that will be held at Jason’s parent’s private property. It’s going to be a beautiful & fun one!